Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any Advice On Portion Control When Eating Out?

Monday, December 27, 2021

Any Advice On Portion Control When Eating Out?

Hey everyone, I’m on what feels like my umpteenth attempt at losing weight and this time feels different because whereas I usually gained (and lost weight) almost exclusively through snacking, this time around I’m beginning to notice that my portions are really what is doing me in. As a college student I’ve been eating out a lot more often and I’m really struggling with not polishing off my meals when eating out. I always go into my meals with a game plan to eat half and take half home, but once the food is hot and in front of me, after the first bite those thoughts almost go entirely out of the window and I just finish the whole meal. I just don’t know why the self control to not finish everything in front of me is so hard to develop. At home, I’ve developed a habit of making smaller portions, but in restaurants obviously the portions can’t be chosen and it’s not really realistic to forego eating out altogether. In addition to that, I constantly have the thought of not wasting money when I have leftovers that will eventually be tossed out and even though I know technically the money is already gone, it’s just so upsetting. Any advice/discussion on this would be great!

submitted by /u/stressedstudent787
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rq0zv9/any_advice_on_portion_control_when_eating_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...