Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Walking for Weight Loss?

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Walking for Weight Loss?

Has anyone lost weight by walking? I am wanting to lose about 35 lbs and I am starting off by reducing the amount of fast food I eat. I also started walking 3 miles every day and as I progress, I am planning to increase it to 4-5 miles per day. I gained 25 lbs during the pandemic, mostly because I ate alot of fast food. For my eating habits, I have been reducing the amount of fast food I eat, and drinking 64 oz of water a day.

submitted by /u/nerd978
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rlx736/walking_for_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...