Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Replacing soda with water?

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Replacing soda with water?

I've just begun tracking my calories again after about 4 years. I'm just done and I'm committed. I've noticed/know there's a pattern in my eating where I drink too much soda. like half the day's calories, bad. and after a few days I want to turn this around. when ever I drink water I miss the carbonation and the flavor, but I do find it refreshing and have a favorite brand. I also have a gallon sized water jug I bought a while back. I'm ready to go ahead and do this but I know I'll have trouble with cravings. do you have any tips and tricks to get past that? I also drink a fanta everyday I'm at work with my meds I take daily so I won't feel lightheaded and bc I don't have time for breakfast in the mornings.

submitted by /u/steakoutwhoa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrn606/replacing_soda_with_water/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...