Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binging while home for the Holidays past Christmas…making me depressed. Any advice on how to stop it?

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Binging while home for the Holidays past Christmas…making me depressed. Any advice on how to stop it?

Hey guys,

So I (26F) went to my parents house for Christmas break. I got there one week ago and am leaving this Thursday. The issue is that I am eating like a pig. They have so many snacks and temptations there like cookies, ice cream, cake, chips n dip, chocolate, etc. I never buy these foods when I’m at my own house, but I feel like they are everywhere.

I’ve been binging a lot. I get that most people eat a lot for Christmas, but I have been eating like shit all week. And when I mean binge I truly mean binge. Out of control eating where I can’t stop. Today for a snack I had 4 slices of cheesecake and a big plate of nachos. For dinner I had a huge plate of leftovers and pumpkin pie.

My shame and guilt over this food is ruining my Holidays. I am enjoying time with my family but I am worried about gaining weight because I am. I am worried that I will not be attractive anymore to guys. There are all these other guys who want to take me out but I am worried I look fatter than my pictures. I also saw some other posts on here (on other subreddits) and the women all looked so slim and beautiful. I feel like an ugly fatass and that I need to do all of these things to improve my appearance (like get fake eyelashes).

So I feel weak and like I lack any willpower at all. The reason I eat well by myself is that I only have foods that aren’t super sugary or salty. But now that I am at my parents house I know that I am the only one who can force myself to eat these foods. I know they are not forcing me to eat these. I am just eating them because I am weak. So not only do I feel guilty for eating the foods, I also feel guilty about not being able to control myself around these foods. I also am worried about gaining weight. I have a New Year’s Eve party to go to and I am worried that I am going to look fat in my dress. I want to cancel all my social activities so I don’t gain any more weight.

I’m sick of living like this. I haven’t binged sober in about a year. I’m really upset about this. Can anyone offer me some advice on how to stop binging around the holidays?

Does anyone have some advice on how to feel better with myself and my body? I hate living like this. I don’t want to feel this way around the Holidays but I do :( I want to enjoy my life and be attractive but not obsessed about food.

submitted by /u/anynameblahblahblah4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rpb1uh/binging_while_home_for_the_holidays_past/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...