Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need advice. Stuck in an endless cycle of food addiction

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Need advice. Stuck in an endless cycle of food addiction

I’ve come to realize that I am addicted to sugar and compulsively eat. I don’t tend to overeat or binge, but I routinely pick foods that are not healthy for me because they make me feel good temporarily. I’m currently in overeaters anonymous, and I still lie and sneak unhealthy food and sugar from my sponsor as well as my parents. I’ve had dietitians as well and nothing sticks. I feel hopeless and need advice. I don’t know how to make this work. I don’t really care about the consequences of my actions because I don’t see a positive future so I guess I just compulsively eat to compensate for it. Does anyone relate/have advice? It’s becoming very frustrating and embarrassing but I can’t seem to make myself care

submitted by /u/damuser234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rlrok3/need_advice_stuck_in_an_endless_cycle_of_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...