Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How fat do I have to get

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

How fat do I have to get

I'm especially self-conscious around the holidays. People take pictures with me and post them on IG/Facebook and I get to see how much of a fat guy I'm becoming and getting even fatter with every month that passes.

I hardly interact with anyone anymore due to my weight. I feel like hell and wear baggy clothes that mentally make me feel like I'm hiding my belly and man-tits.

When I look at pictures of myself, I immediately get this sickening pit in my stomach, almost paralyzing me. I actually despise my body.

I don't know how much more motivation I need to lose weight. I don't know how many times I've tried and failed. After a few days of feeling shitty about myself, I just return to normal and eat whatever I want, pretending like I won't gain any more weight.

I've lost 50 pounds in the past and I felt so happy about myself. I don't know how the fuck I managed to put it all back on, but even if I could possibly lose all of my weight twice, I'd never be able to maintain it.

submitted by /u/damnimfat2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rqw38w/how_fat_do_i_have_to_get/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...