Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can fully control my food for the next month-Help me out!

Friday, December 24, 2021

I can fully control my food for the next month-Help me out!

Please help me make the most of this opportunity to lose weight. Currently 5’4 and 202, highest was 220.

My circumstance until the end of Jan mean I can completely control my food till then. I can shop for it, eat whatever I want (within my budget), and don’t have to worry about anyone else.

What can I do to lose the most weight? I’m happy to be really strict, but draw the line at things like the lemon juice diet.

My ultimate goal is 150, I weigh in heavy so at that weight I’m about a size 6 but still have my curves (which I don’t want to lose). What’s the most I could lose in a month?

submitted by /u/Asking_the_echo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ro1c8l/i_can_fully_control_my_food_for_the_next/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...