Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I deal with an unsupportive partner?

Thursday, December 23, 2021

How do I deal with an unsupportive partner?

About a year ago I started exercising more frequently because I found things I enjoy and now I thoroughly love it and go to the gym atleast 5 days a week. Though I haven't lost as much weight as someone who goes as much as I do (I still eat like shit lol), it's made me feel good about myself and has given my body more shape.

But whenever my partner and I argue, no matter how small the argument is, he has started calling me fat, how can I go to the gym so much and still be so fat, fat b*tch etc. He is 264 pounds and 5"10 so not exactly small himself, I've asked him to come to the gym with me plenty of times and he gets mad and asks me what's the point, or he will tell me he's going and then doesn't for whatever reason. I am 160lbs and 5"4 and have lost 25lbs. When he knows I'm trying to eat healthier he will suggest mcdonalds, or just bring home mcdonalds and be mad that I'm not eating it because he paid for it. Whenever he calls me fat it makes me want to binge and usually I do go to the fridge after he calls me fat to comfort eat.

submitted by /u/bigthrowawayenergyy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rn6mq7/how_do_i_deal_with_an_unsupportive_partner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...