Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ill never be attractive/have a nice body (25M)

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Ill never be attractive/have a nice body (25M)

Ive spent the last few days catching up on a lot of tv and movies and there were a few scenes where these guys took their tops off.

That now has me thinking, I will never have an attractive body and that just makes me feel so down and bad about myself. I am currently very obese so even if I did manage to find the motivation to lose weight, ill be left with lose skin by the end of it.

Just thinking about this is making me feel so awful, and horrible about myself. I regret all the choices I made when I was younger and I resent myself for letting myself get this way.

I know this might seem superficial to some of you but its really been playing on my mind the past few days

submitted by /u/Sea_Second8873
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rk9vfl/ill_never_be_attractivehave_a_nice_body_25m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...