Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Motivation to lose weight.

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Motivation to lose weight.

I am currently at 224lbs. I need to get down to about 150lbs to be of a healthy BMI. The problem is that i have absolutely no motivation. Currently i am not gaining weight and all throughout the last two years i have successfully maintained my weight. I have stayed a constant 224lbs(give or take 3 or 4 lbs). But i want to get to a healthy BMI.

I am studying from home at an online university (even before covid made it cool) and i have not seen anyone besides my parents and siblings in the past 3 years. I want to start losing weight next year, but i have tried before and i just cant seem to stay focused. Losing weight is not a problem for me, i have done it before, but i was kind of bullied for it back then and that motivated me.

It is not the losing weight part that is hard for me. It is the discipline. To just keep at it until you've reached your goal. I just have zero drive to lose weight. The only thing that kind of gets me going is thinking about how people will treat me differently (and especially girls). I not only want to lose weight, but i also want to build some muscle. Almost every guy i knew in highschool is ripped now(when i look at their socials) and i have no idea what is driving them.

The only reason i can think of why i am not motivated is because i am not interacting with people. I don't even have friends at the moment. So there is no pressure (in the sense that being overweight around ripped dudes will make you feel like an outsider) for me to lose weight. But are all these other guys doing it out of social pressure or some innate drive.

What motivates you to lose weight?

submitted by /u/sugarcoatedcat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rjjlck/motivation_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...