Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To anyone that’s lost a lot of weight what did you do to lose it?

Thursday, December 16, 2021

To anyone that’s lost a lot of weight what did you do to lose it?

What workouts and/or diets did you do to lose the weight? How long did it take you to do so?

I’ve been trying to lose weight at home for a little while, and I’ve lost about 18 pounds so far. I’ve been eating less and “working out” more. (A bunch of Squats and push-ups). I don’t really have a diet, I just eat less than before. I was depressed for a long time and ate a lot, so now that I’m starting to feel better I want to lose the weight that I’ve gained. My goal is to lose another ~85 pounds. I’m currently 6’2 | 297lbs my goal is to be at or under 212.

It’d be great to hear your story and/or advice about this.

submitted by /u/Kingz-Ghostt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ri9l9p/to_anyone_thats_lost_a_lot_of_weight_what_did_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...