Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 40 pounds, unsure how to continue

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Lost 40 pounds, unsure how to continue

I (19F) have always had problems with binge eating. My parents are both obese and never taught me good food skills, nor how to exercise.

Recently I moved in with my fiance, and over the span of 6 months, have lost around 40 pounds (18kg). Due to us living frugally, I lost a lot of the stubborn weight. My current weight is 175 pounds (79kg), with a BMI of 29.1.

Currently I am a vegetarian, as per the wishes of my fiance. I get most of my proteins from milk, eggs, cheese, etc. I try my best to cook, but sometimes I end up going out for Indian, Korean, or something with an accessible vegetarian menu.

Where I am most at fault? I work at a movie theater. I do receive free food and beverages, and for someone who is still living paycheck to paycheck, I will never turn down a free meal. Mostly I eat unsalted, unbuttered popcorn when I feel myself getting hungry. My beverage is normally Peace Tea or Powerade. I enjoy drinking water, but can never go for more than a glass or two due to it making me feel sick and sloshy. I am more of a snacks all day type of person, not a big meal eater. I do not have access to gym in my area, as it is a college town with high Covid-19 cases. At home I have a workout bench to help!

Any tips for keeping down my calories, and small exercises I can get into at home? Any ideas on how to cut back (mentally and physically)? Along with tips on how to drink more water?

submitted by /u/21KatieBugCat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rpbl9f/lost_40_pounds_unsure_how_to_continue/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...