Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 19

Sunday, December 19, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 19

Hello lovely losers,

Happy Sunday funday. I hope you all feel victorious & are out there conquering your goals.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Missed this morning.

Maintenance calories: On it!

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work 3 days a week): "Rest day" so much erranding, so tired, no active minutes. 13/19 days.

Nanowrimo and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: 54561/50000 words. Made time to journal today.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for family of choice, including pets. Sometimes you gotta snorgle a hound dog.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I choose to drink lots of water & remembered my vitamins. I'm also glad for doing as much prep work ahead of time as possible. Oofta.

Your turn kids! How are you doing today?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rk9831/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_19/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...