Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Almost there! How do I do it??

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Almost there! How do I do it??

25F 5’3” CW: 119 lbs GW: 113

Hey all! Having a hard time getting to my goal and need some advice. My highest weight was ~135 lbs in April 2020 and I’d like to trim down just a little bit more.

A typical day of eating -

Breakfast - Slice of whole wheat toast (Nature’s Pride 60 cal) with 1-1/2 tbsp peanut butter, + over-easy egg made with a quick press of cooking spray

Lunch - Baby carrots, cherry tomatoes and snap peas w/ 2-3 tbsp. hummus, medium apple and 1/4 cup of peanuts

Dinner - Butternut squash/kale/tomato soup with steamed broccoli/carrots/cauliflower and 1/4 cup of chickpeas on top. Seasoned with turmeric, black pepper, curry powder and sriracha.

Dessert - 1-2 servings of a mix of chocolate covered almonds and espresso beans.

I drink water, black coffee and plain green tea. Exercise is 5-6 days a week, mostly an hour long brisk walk or running 4-5 miles (1-2 days).

The above is what I eat almost every day, with the occasional swap (i.e. grapes instead of an apple, apple instead of toast). I don’t eat out and I drink 1x a month with friends, sometimes not at all. I know I’m pretty regimented, but would really appreciate any advice to get to the finish line!

submitted by /u/Material_Historian37
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rkaml7/almost_there_how_do_i_do_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...