Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone every had their tummy do this?

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Has anyone every had their tummy do this?

I’ll attach a photo link on Imgur here - https://imgur.com/a/9pyrDfg

But essentially the fat above my belly button sticks out like a beak, it’s quite pronounced - I seem to have always had it but it’s definitely getting worse the more weight I lose. I can’t find anyone else with a belly like mine and I’m feeling super self conscious about it and I hate it!!

It’s really putting a damper on the whole ‘lost 30kg’ thing and I just don’t know if it will ever actually go away!

submitted by /u/justanotherkiwi2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rc0kms/has_anyone_every_had_their_tummy_do_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...