Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Case of the wintery blues….

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Case of the wintery blues….

As stated above I’m having a case of the wintery blues…

This winter has been rough all around and mainly for my weight and I it has not been very well, I’ve went up from about 200 to 220 due to a lack of motivation and the kick in the ass from my friends and family.

Also not helping is I went from a decently physical job to one that’s not so much and trying to count my steps with my Fitbit is doing a whole lot of nothing due to me working in the cold. (It’s tracking extra floors and steps so the data is all wrong on it…)

I just am at a loss right now as what to do with everything from the lack of motivation and the mainly all junk food my work provides. I’ve thought about just doing some fasting at work with maybe just a small snack if need be but I’ve never fasted and am not sure the repercussions of doing so. Guess I’m here looking for any and all advice with what to do.

submitted by /u/silkmudahs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rjn3gb/case_of_the_wintery_blues/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...