Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need a diet plan to start my weight loss journey

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Need a diet plan to start my weight loss journey

Over the past 18 months, I’ve been eating junk and not working out etc, so naturally I’ve put on about 20-25 kg during the pandemic. Now I’ve decided to start losing all that weight and get healthier. I’m a 26 years old, 6’ and 110 kg dude, and I’d love to have someone help me with a good diet plan to start off. I’d like to do IF so please can someone help me?

At this point I’m desperate, it’s time to lose all that weight and get healthy.

submitted by /u/wagwan-0161
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rka25r/need_a_diet_plan_to_start_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...