Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hate showers, what's your gym routine regarding clothing?

Friday, December 31, 2021

I hate showers, what's your gym routine regarding clothing?

This is actually quite the reason I don't go to gym on a daily basis. I literally have a free gym that's 5 ft away from my place. Yet I hate having to do laundery for my sweaty clothes and having to take a cold shower every single day. Any tips on that? Like having dedicated clothing that's ok to sweat in? Idk, I tried using the same clothing twice but it didn't feel right, I work in a cold office and its winter so you get the point.

submitted by /u/ameri9595
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rt6hse/i_hate_showers_whats_your_gym_routine_regarding/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...