Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What are some of your go-to foods? Besides salad and chicken breast.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

What are some of your go-to foods? Besides salad and chicken breast.

So I've realized that one of my biggest obstacles is the fact that I don't have a lot of desire to spend time cooking and I get tired of most of the quick and simple foods I usually make. I work 12 hour shifts so it's hard to want to come home and spend a lot of time cooking when i've only got 3-4 hours before I need to go to bed, it's usually WAY easier to just grab something on the way home, so I end up eating unhealthy. The biggest things I typically eat when I'm trying to eat healthy are chicken breast, salad and canned vegetables and I can only eat so much of that before it gets old. I've tried the whole meal prep thing too and it got old fast spending a whole day off cooking food that was gross by the end of the week. Anyway, I was wondering what foods are everyone else's go-to foods that are quick/simple and still taste good so I can mix it up a bit.

submitted by /u/PhatedGaming
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rmj817/what_are_some_of_your_goto_foods_besides_salad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...