Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss advice for a non driving worker

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Weight loss advice for a non driving worker

Hey guys. I(22M) have been gaining weight since I started working my job. My daily commute it an 1 hour 30 in the morning and 2 hours 30 in the evening. This has left me very exhausted and it has made it hard for me to find time to workout. I have to wake up at 5am to get to work on time and by the time I get home at 7:30 I am usually exhausted from work, so I can't really work out. It has really been making keeping up with my weight. My CW is 225 pounds and I used ro walk around at 195. I need help.

submitted by /u/Grappleheart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rolbtz/weight_loss_advice_for_a_non_driving_worker/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...