Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Had an EXTREME cheat week - how much fat can I expect to gain?

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Had an EXTREME cheat week - how much fat can I expect to gain?

F16 / 4'11/ Starting weight: 115LBS / Weight last week: 97LBS

(Keep in mind I'm not actively trying to lose weight on the scale right now, but trying to recomp as I'm skinny fat asf)

Saturday started as a cheat day, and it was only 2500, which I thought would be fine if I ate like 1600 calories or whatever for the rest of the week. I stuck to 1600 on Sunday, but after that I went straight off the rails.

Monday was around 3100 calories, Tuesday 3100, yesterday 3500, and today around 3300. I've been dealing with a lot of extreme hunger due to restricting for basically the past year, so I decided to make this week a cheat week to try to reset my hunger cues (this is my pathetic attempt to justify this insanity lmao). Regardless, my metabolism has been slowed for a while (I was able to easily maintain at 1800 calories even after I lost the weight, but then I was stupid, tried to lose more, and ended up just slowing my metabolism) so I'm hoping this might kick start it a bit. I did 2 strength training sessions within the days I binged on (Tuesday and today), so maybe I'll be able to gain a tiny bit of muscle as well, but then again over half of what I ate today was like a box of oreos and a family size bag of reeses (and feeling all the guilt for it) and only managed to hit like 96g of protein today, most of which will prolly just be used to digest the food anyways. Whatever.

Regardless, how much fat can I expect to gain if my maintenance was around 16-1700 calories? The weekly average for this week will be somewhere around 27-2800 calories per day. I'm not weighing myself tomorrow. Absolutely terrified of facing the scale even after all the water weight goes down, which will be next Saturday on which I will weight myself. I've never done anything like this before. Please help.

submitted by /u/Zoryeo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rn9q6j/had_an_extreme_cheat_week_how_much_fat_can_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...