Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling sad, lost, stuck and hate myself. Would love some advice

Friday, December 17, 2021

Feeling sad, lost, stuck and hate myself. Would love some advice

Hi all,

Little over a year ago I started going to the gym regularly - 3 days a week and I worked with a non-diet approach coach who put me on 1700 calories and 150g protein as macros. This really worked for me - I didn’t feel deprived, lost 9kg in 7 months and felt so damn good about myself. If I fell off the wagon one day I just picked it up the next days, no black and white approach.

Then during summer I didn’t work out or count my calories for 1 month hoping by now I wouldn’t overeat etc due to vacation abroad.

Ever since then my eating habits have been really bad, I’ve been struggling to get back into the counting albeit still upholding my 3 times a week at the gym.

I can’t help but feel like a colossal failure. I’m back at the weight I was a year ago and I hate myself so incredible much. I can’t seem to snap out of this self-hatred. I’ve lost weight multiple times in my life but not managed to keep it off. I’ve even gone to an emotional eating workshop where it’s all about “feeling the feelings” and I do it at times and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.

I just feel like I have absolutely no hope left in this area.

I would love to hear some guidance.

submitted by /u/lilych0uch0u
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/riuzzg/feeling_sad_lost_stuck_and_hate_myself_would_love/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...