Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 7lbs in 2 weeks from just limiting sugar and I can't believe it

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I lost 7lbs in 2 weeks from just limiting sugar and I can't believe it

I don't have anyone to freak out about this to so I'm posting here. I'm so excited!

History: I've been hovering between 142-145 pounds for at least a year and have been wanting to cut out sugar (I'm completely addicted, my sweet tooth is intense). I've had some body image issues lately as I've gained about 30 pounds in the past few years. I LIKE having a little bit of extra weight compared to my previous 117lbs which was very close to underweight, but I feel a little flabby and out of shape now.

What I did differently: logged my calories, protein and *added sugar intake each day. I tried to keep added sugar under 25g, protein above 50g and calories around 1600 (I counted calories more out of interest to see if I'm eating enough, not really to adjust). I used to have probably 100-200g of sugar easily on a normal day without any binge eating chocolate at the end of the night, which I would often do.

I watched videos on YouTube about sugar addiction and documentaries like fed up that show how malicious processed food companies are. It made me disgusted while grocery shopping and kept me from grabbing drunk.

I replaced things like ketchup and tomato sauce that I normally buy with sugar free options. If I craved sweets I would have a keto ice cream bar or have some fruit. I fell off the wagon a little bit for Christmas and I know I will a little bit for new years as we have fondue plans, but awareness and looking at every food label has been key!

I weighed myself today as I got in the shower as I noticed I looked a little lighter then usual. 135lbs!! I haven't been below 140 in at least a year. The only thing I changed was my sugar intake. That's it. I do have an active job but I've been working there for months.

I'm just absolutely appalled. Thank you for listening!

submitted by /u/YeyVerily96
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrmiql/i_lost_7lbs_in_2_weeks_from_just_limiting_sugar/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...