Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating so much junk and getting sick and tired

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Eating so much junk and getting sick and tired

Title, I just completely lost it, I used to weigh 170lbs earlier this year after losing 20lbs and then got an ear infection so bad that I’ve had it for months, healing it and having it come back over and over again. I keep eating ramen, bacon, a whole lot of dairy, chips, chocolate, etc I’m just so lost. I used to eat so much broccoli, cauliflower,carrots,eggs.. and now it’s like I can’t even enjoy the taste because of all the junk I’m eating. I just finished eating a cereal with peanut butter and a can of evaporated milk after eating a bowl of ramen with bacon and cheese, after eating snacks all day. I’m about 200lbs now. I haven’t weighed this much in years. My thighs and butt are so fat now and I’m a guy

submitted by /u/Khydo_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rc4j71/eating_so_much_junk_and_getting_sick_and_tired/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...