Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I seem to be stuck

Friday, December 17, 2021

I seem to be stuck

Hi any tips for getting back into it when you hit a plateau? I was doing well I only want to loose weight at a slow pace so I was never looking for extreme results. However for a few weeks I was stuck at the same weight. I have lost around 10kg in total which I am proud of but I would really love to loose another 5 to get back to the weight I felt the most “me”. The problem is hitting the plateau along with a particularly stressful time at work and college I feel very overwhelmed with going back to the gym. I try to be mindful of my eating but I previously had some bad habits and mindsets that were harmful and don’t want to fall back into them. Any tips on how to get excited and motivated again?

submitted by /u/StrictCauliflower527
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/riusxj/i_seem_to_be_stuck/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...