Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting but nervous

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Starting but nervous

Hi everyone

So I have been on and off diets for YEARS. Over the past 2 years with comfort eating from covid and being inactive I've gained about 30kg

This year I've maintained that weight within a 2kg fluctuation so for me I saw that as a pretty big win given how I was so used to only seeing the scale go up

Part of me feels like a fraud since this is actually what I do for a living- being a PT and nutritionist but I know it's one thing to have the knowledge but a whole other beast applying it to yourself

But now I'm ready for a change!

Currently I'm.not telling anyone in my life I'm doing this because I hate the idea of failing and having people know BUT I'm getting on here and holding myself accountable

The game plan:

Food: - For my height/weight and activity level my maintenance is around 2600 - I'm setting my calories at 2000 BUT since I dont want to be weighing and tracking everything I'm giving myself a 100 cal buffer

Exercise - Weight lifting 4x a week (compound lifts) - Cardio 1x a week + core session *will increase cardio slowly but want to see what my body does with this for the first few weeks

Currently I have a back injury so wont be doing heavy lifting 😭 But I have made a resistance band and body weight workout that doesnt seem to aggravate my back so while it might not be doing much, at least it's getting my body moving right?!?!

I tend to be pretty sedentary throughout the day since covid but I also know if I stop comfort eating that will make a huge difference in the beginning

I'm nervous about doing this over Christmas and with me going away for 10 days from the 29th but going to make the best choices with what's around me and to make the best of the situation while still enjoying myself

I would love to know what has helped you all on your journeys so far and what's helped keep you motivated

submitted by /u/getting-back-to-me
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rjnqkk/starting_but_nervous/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...