Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3 day binge

Monday, December 27, 2021

3 day binge

M/20/5’9 SW:230lbs CW: 155lbs GW:143

What was a simple Christmas binge turned into a three day binge. I literally have been so depressed that I just let go. I stopped being strict and the floodgates opened. I know I can stop but I don’t see a point in stopping. I hate myself and my body I am tired of dieting. I have been one year in maintenance and my body just looks deflated. A less fat version of my obese self. I’m not hot, I don’t have abs, I just want to eat and eat and drink and smoke. I don’t want to better myself anymore m. I tried for a year and it didn’t work. I want to stop binging because it’s going to fuck me over, but at the same time I don’t care enough. Maybe I should just get fat again.

submitted by /u/onlyondaysoff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rq2hxb/3_day_binge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...