Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting back into fitness and struggling with endurance/motivation

Friday, December 31, 2021

Getting back into fitness and struggling with endurance/motivation

Lost over 80 pounds about 5 years ago and gained it all back (plus more). I'm ready to get back into exercising again to lose weight and improve my mood. I went to the gym today and was really struggling with endurance on the elliptical. I kept stopping and starting back again over and over. It's like I'm not mentally motivated enough to push myself like I used to be able to and it's demoralizing.

Because I've lost and gained weight so many times, I don't have that excitement that we typically experience when starting a weight loss journey. So what can I do to find that motivation and excitement?

What has worked for you guys?

submitted by /u/overmyfreedom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rt5kit/getting_back_into_fitness_and_struggling_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...