Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is my testosterone levels to low

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Is my testosterone levels to low

Is my testosterone levels to low

I weigh 470 pounds so I know my levels are really low Im 18 6’3 and a male so recently my moustache started darkening a little bit so it’s either me being obese that has slowed my puberty or I’m just a late bloomer or my testosterone levels are to low but I know loosing weight will increase that because when your obese your estrogen levels are higher I’m just kind of upset because my Penis isn’t growing as much and I know the fat pad covers the length of it but I’m worrying even if I do loose weight and decrease my fat pad I’ve already damaged my testosterone and parts of me won’t grow as they should

submitted by /u/Vibing_lol
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rjkv6c/is_my_testosterone_levels_to_low/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...