Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New tactic I'm trying: "Collect" all the deficit calories I need to lose the weight

Monday, December 27, 2021

New tactic I'm trying: "Collect" all the deficit calories I need to lose the weight

I have about 25 pounds I want to lose to be at a healthy weight. I've been attempting to lose (but instead maintaining/gaining slowly) for the last six months.

I've had a total (and super fun!) free-for-all of the last four days, and I'm feeling ready and excited to come back to my normal healthy-eating ways.

And here's a new tactic I'm trying. 25 pounds * 3500 calories per pound = 87,500 calories. That's how many deficit calories I need to collect to get to my goal weight. So I'm going to start tracking them and adding a little bit to my total every day.

Today, I'm going out to eat with a friend. I've planned my meal out and will be 18 calories under maintenance today. And that's great! 18 calories to add to the count :)

In the past, being just 18 calories under maintenance would be discouraging. I'd even think "screw it, let me just overeat then, since today is a wash." But with this new framing, even 18 calories is an exciting win. It's reminding me that every little bit counts!

submitted by /u/FuriousKitten
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rpzl0o/new_tactic_im_trying_collect_all_the_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...