Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got body shamed at family Christmas dinner

Sunday, December 26, 2021

I got body shamed at family Christmas dinner

At the dinner event, family members made mocking jokes saying that I could be a YouTube professional eater. Implying that I eat too much.

It made not want to eat anything again for the next day. Then I ended getting sick from drinking beer in the evening on an empty stomach.

Things like this have happened throughout my life. I will either starve or binge when bad events like this happen. Some says something about my weight, so then I won't eat anything for a while to sort of prove a point, but then I would just end up binging to over compensate.

How do I stop emotional eating disorders like this from happening in the future?

submitted by /u/nerdyfatguy001
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rp8w8v/i_got_body_shamed_at_family_christmas_dinner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...