Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why Do I Always Feel “Tension” After Eating Anything?

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Why Do I Always Feel “Tension” After Eating Anything?

I've been trying to exercise more and more frequently(small win for me but today I did a 4.5 mile run!), but for some odd reason, not matter the amount how little, or what I eat, after dinner, I always feel some "tension" in my stomach like I've miraculously gotten gained a good amount of belly fat over the course of 20 minutes or so. Does anyone else experience something similar, and why do it happen?

submitted by /u/itisyeetime
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rsllm1/why_do_i_always_feel_tension_after_eating_anything/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...