Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is there a way to get cardio in instead of walking or running

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Is there a way to get cardio in instead of walking or running

I got this weird pain on top of my foot and I can’t run or walk without it hurting so much. I got checked out and they told me not do any cardio for a while. Is there a way to get my cardio in somehow because strength training doesn’t burn as much calories and I usually burn a lot with cardio and strength training. So far I can only do strength training and idk if I could still loose weight doing strength and no cardio at all. I usually eat 2.1k cals to lose a pound a week and I’m not sure if I’ll have to reduce it because I won’t be doing cardio for a while.

submitted by /u/Plutias
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rqs3cw/is_there_a_way_to_get_cardio_in_instead_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...