Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating at maintenance calories and still losing weight?

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Eating at maintenance calories and still losing weight?

21M. 142lbs as of most recently. 146 when I checked two weeks ago. I've been tracking calories and eating 2074 calories for a while now which is the maintence goal for 150lbs, and I still seem to be losing weight progressively? I do weigh myself in the morning on an empty stomach, but not sure if fluctuations still happen like that. I do not workout but if I did I'd be sure to include more calories to compensate. I also drink caffeine everyday, I'm not sure If that has anything to do with increasing calories burned while in resting state. Just confused.

submitted by /u/MoveZemos
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ri4m8z/eating_at_maintenance_calories_and_still_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...