Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Don't have time to go to the gym but I'm hell bent on losing weight and building a nice body

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Don't have time to go to the gym but I'm hell bent on losing weight and building a nice body

I'm a 27 year old pot bellied man with moobs. I've fallen off the wagon multiple times. This time however, with a 10+ hour work day and 3+hr commute, I barely have time to go the gym. I'm looking for advice on what sort of exercises I can do. I've looked at resistance bands and body weight training. I'm currently researching the kind of exercises i can do to lose weight.

I lack the resources or space to build a home gym. I do however have access to a public park. What sort of exercises should I be looking at to build muscle and lose fat.

Any advice on diet is also welcome. I don't know if I should put this here but I currently following an unhealthy diet and drink everyday. I'm trying to quit but it has not been easy.

submitted by /u/Gandeldore69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rsg0cg/dont_have_time_to_go_to_the_gym_but_im_hell_bent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...