Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: im scared

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

im scared

hi everyone. Im a 15 year old girl who weighs 86 kg. I´ve been fat all my life but covid made it worse. beeing fat always made an impact in my healt like for example, my period has never been regular, ive got strech marks everyweher, and i have asthma. A year ago i was cleaning myself and i discovered 2 little bumps under my vag, at first i thought they were hemorroides but they werent because they were closer to my private area. They are painless but they havent gone away. I am also worried because i do have a hemorroide that i´ve taken pills for but just like the bumps it has not gone away.

Im mostly worried about it being cancer, because recently my armpit has been hurting and i think (not so sure) i have a lump as well. I said im not sure because, like i said im fat and it could just be my extra fat.

i have not told my parents because im too scared. Sorry if this doesn´t has taht much to do with weight i just didnt know where else to write it.

submitted by /u/rserose22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrq01d/im_scared/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...