Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to lose 25 lbs and I have no idea where to start

Saturday, December 25, 2021

I need to lose 25 lbs and I have no idea where to start

My last physical in Feb 2021 my doc told me I need to lose 20-25 lbs. well here we are end of the year and I lost 2 lbs. I try to eat healthy but I’m so addicted to sugar and chocolate. How do you get away from the sugar/chocolate cravings? I don’t drink soda (maybe 1 a month, I’m mostly a water gal), but any kind of candy, cookie, chocolate whatever I have no will power. It’s been almost a year and I’ve made no progress, I feel like such a failure.

submitted by /u/Vee_32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/roogfn/i_need_to_lose_25_lbs_and_i_have_no_idea_where_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...