Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Proud of myself

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Proud of myself

Just a small post to say that I'm proud of myself today. The TLDR of my backstory is I've been struggling with my weight for all 31 years of my life and today I made the decision to get back into fasting. Toward the end of the day I started to get hungry and the thoughts started to creep into my head.

"I can have one more taco and eat outside my window."

"I don't have to count something if it's small.'

"Fast food is way easier than cooking myself.'

And I told all of those thoughts NO! 2022 is the year I finally get myself together and lose the weight. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/atomicfirepanda1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrsk7t/proud_of_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...