Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The thought of having to buy bigger pants is triggering me

Monday, December 27, 2021

The thought of having to buy bigger pants is triggering me

So my mom is toxic. There is no if/ands about that.

When I first joined a gym and I was doing weight lifting only, she thought my trainer was an idiot and didn't know what he was doing and insisted I add/do cardio instead.

Anyway I have a final job interview that I have to fly out for (yay!) and I tried on my pants and well they were snug around the belly and the thighs. I called my grandma ( who is actually nice and super considerate) and she offered to get me pants in a bigger size but the thought of having to do that just makes me want to cry and give up.

I have only been going to the gym since late October and I really don't know if I see a difference. I just feel a little defeated.

Quick things to consider:

Still eat like crap ( I am an extremely picky eater. Always have been) and I am working on my junk food habit and resisting cravings.

I have a history with ED and thus haven't weighed myself and I honestly don't feel comfortable doing that with the only scale in my mother's room

Any Advice?

submitted by /u/mathgeekf314159
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rq3t0a/the_thought_of_having_to_buy_bigger_pants_is/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...