Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m struggling from overeating, but I got myself down to 165 from my all time high of 178. (5’10”) Over 13 pounds lost and I’m still seeing no change and starting to feel discouraged.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I’m struggling from overeating, but I got myself down to 165 from my all time high of 178. (5’10”) Over 13 pounds lost and I’m still seeing no change and starting to feel discouraged.

What should I do? This is all extra difficult for me because it is the holidays. I struggle with stopping myself from eating unhealthy foods but I worked so hard to be where I am now over the past 3-4 months, but I see no change with my body even though it looks like I’ve lost a good amount on my scale.

I’m starting to feel discouraged. I used to be 147 pounds and even then felt a but chubby, but looking back at photos of me then I was in such good shape, but then I started binge eating.

I’ve been limiting my intake to 1500 calories a day because of my very sedentary lifestyle and that way I have lost a good amount of weight, but recently I’ve been climbing back to 2000s, and even gained a little bit back (was 164.5 now 165.3) and feeling very bad about myself. How can I motivate myself to stay on track? Thanks.

submitted by /u/SomeClosetSelf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rrso1m/im_struggling_from_overeating_but_i_got_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...