Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 13 year old trying to lose weight

Friday, December 17, 2021

13 year old trying to lose weight

Hi, so I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm overweight by about 35 pounds. I've noticed I get tired fast from physical activity and I also don't want this problem to get worse because the longer I wait expecting to just magically become healthy the steeper the mountain gets. My dad used to be pretty obese and he got various health conditions from that and I don't want that to be me. He is healthy now, he lost weight because he wanted to live longer for me apparently :)

I was wondering if anyone had advice for me? I need advice on physical activity because I feel embarrassed to, I guess it's because maybe I don't want people thinking negatively about how I'm overweight or something. My parents eat unhealthy (processed foods, barely anyone cooks and I don't really know how to) but I've been trying to fix that by learning how to cook food from my culture for the family. I also realize I may need help or support from my family during this time, but I feel too embarrassed to let them know that I'm trying to lose weight. Sometimes I also get put off by the idea of how long it might take to lose it, so any motivation is welcome. I would appreciate any other advice, thanks to everyone who read this.

submitted by /u/ventiismyname
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/risjsu/13_year_old_trying_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...