Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I Skinny Fat? If so is Body Recomposition my best course of action? Please Help me get unstuck.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Am I Skinny Fat? If so is Body Recomposition my best course of action? Please Help me get unstuck.

Hello all,

I posted a while back on here in regards to a plateau that I seem to be beating currently and eating well. I’m just curious if I should be losing more weight or focusing on body recomp or potentially doing both at the same time with a smaller calorie deficit perhaps.

I am currently at 6’3 204.6 lbs & 21 years old. My biggest goal is simply to get to a flat stomach with the slightest hint of ab visibility to begin to show. It’s all I’ve wanted.

I’m just curious if I should cut to 180 or (190) and then my abs will begin to show or to hover at 200 and get on a training regimen until I build enough muscle where the body fat will get burned away.

I went from 260 to 204 which is why I’m curious if more weight loss is needed (I presume there is but don’t know how much more.)

Pictures for reference: first photo is me 3 months ago at 205 post pump + after sauna second photo is same weight a few weeks back without a pump/bloated/no sauna.

Third pic is just me at my worst and then back to what my current best shape is/was looking like. I slacked off the gym from midterms to finals which was like 6 weeks ish but I’m back at it now. Diet didn’t change though.

Here are the pictures

submitted by /u/rebeccaberkowitz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rnzdyi/am_i_skinny_fat_if_so_is_body_recomposition_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...