Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to make 2 days a week in the gym the most effective?

Friday, December 31, 2021

How to make 2 days a week in the gym the most effective?

I usually go to the gym 3-4 days a week. I’m not perfectly consistent but it’s around there.

Starting in January I can only go 2 days a week. I’m starting college placement and it’s hard to explain but the only time I’ll have in my schedule is Saturday and Sunday.

I’m not completely new to working out but I don’t follow a perfect diet either. 2019 I was 210 and now I’m 168.

How can I make the two days a week most effective? Can I make any muscle progress at all with that? :/

submitted by /u/shduekdn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rt9vde/how_to_make_2_days_a_week_in_the_gym_the_most/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...