Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help, I've lost weight

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Help, I've lost weight

In a month, I've gone from 97kg to 90kg through a combination of high protein diet and rigourous HIIT and cardio.

However, yesterday, something freaky happened. When I keep my foot down normally, it feels like my brain gets catapulted up.

I hypothesize that this is cos my body isn't used to me being lighter this quick and I have neglected muscle training.

Is this correct and just a minor setback or should I be worried?

submitted by /u/Obsidian297
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rmsngd/help_ive_lost_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...