Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help, getting through frustration

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Help, getting through frustration

I've been on a weight journey for ever always being morbidly obese. I'm almost 400lbs, 33 and really feeling the health issues.

It's such a long game, and it's hard to not get frustrated and give up every so often.

I get serious for a week, then will give up. My family and friends get mad when I talk about weightless as they think I'm a cause, so im pretty alone in this journey.

Are their any resources, discord or anything. It's a new year, so a new attempt at loosing weight.

submitted by /u/Justinneon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/roo5xy/help_getting_through_frustration/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...