Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tracking, because Intuitive Eating is a disaster.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tracking, because Intuitive Eating is a disaster.

I haven't been tracking consistently, but I have been gaining weight consistently. I know those are related. I know this logically, I know this from personal experience, I just know this. But life happens, I get sloppy with tracking as other priorities take over (demanding job, small kids, holidays, etc) and then I find myself snacking on crackers, grabbing leftover Halloween candy as a pick me up, helping myself to the extra fries and nuggets I made "for the kids"....but at the end of the day, I don't feel stuffed, or gross, and I even squeezed a workout in. I ate broccoli, for crying out loud!

So tonight, after shunning the scale for a while, I stepped on and confirmed that my body kept track of the calories, even if my app didn't. I bit the bullet and recreated my day in myfitness pal. Guys. It was double what I needed for my height and activity level (I'm 5'1", female). Double. Easily.

Then I put on my pj's, and the bottoms, which have always been on the smaller side, officially are now too small. I outgrew my pj's.

I've started and stopped 100 times over the past few years. I know how to do this, I don't need advice, just commiseration.

Intuitive eating makes my pants not fit. That is all.

submitted by /u/BuffyTheCheeseSlayer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rlxuky/tracking_because_intuitive_eating_is_a_disaster/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...