Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What other things can I (20F) do to incorporate to my routine as a mentally ill person?

Monday, December 13, 2021

What other things can I (20F) do to incorporate to my routine as a mentally ill person?

Hello everyone. I've been really trying to change my lifestyle here and there but would still sometimes fall back to my old habits.

The only exercise I do is cycling but even that is kind of inconsistent sometimes (At best I would bike for an hour or two every evening). But even that I feel like that isn't enough.

What are some simple but intensive activities I can do as a mentally ill person? An activity that would go well with biking sounds good.

submitted by /u/frs-1122
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rfym88/what_other_things_can_i_20f_do_to_incorporate_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...