Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How should I go about losing more?

Monday, December 13, 2021

How should I go about losing more?

Hey all. I’m in the military right now. I’m 5’3 and 155lbs (F) currently. I eat about 2000-2500 calories every day and workout probably an average of an hour minimum everyday, plus I’m always on my feet. I lost about 5lbs in a month after I got out of basic from decreasing my calories down from 3-3500k. I’m not gaining or losing right now. How can I go about safely decreasing down some more? I have to lose either 10lbs or about 3% bodyfat to be within compliance. I have about 6 months to do this

submitted by /u/gaytac0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rfu6bc/how_should_i_go_about_losing_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...