Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Addiction to sugar...

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Addiction to sugar...

Sugar can be as addicting as cocaine.

And I think I'm addicted.

Currently, as I'm writing this - I have a 6oz bubble tea drink from boba guys. The last time I drank one of these was last Saturday. That's just 3 days ago.

Since the beginning of school, I've been buying boba for 1-3x a week. It's addicting.

Luckily, for me, I'm still fairy light (standing at 5'2 and 107-108 ish lbs). What I'm afraid is... I might be thin but obese. My family has a genetic problem with diabetes, so it's not a reach if I develop obesity even if I'm fairly skinny on the outside.

How do you combat your obsession with sugar when everything around you is just... sugar. I walk out of school and I see the donut shop. Past that, couple blocks away from the library is the boba store. Inside the library, we have a display with candy, soda, and other treats out front.

What can I do to resist the urge?

submitted by /u/disheveleds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rgjzn3/addiction_to_sugar/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...