Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to lose weight

Monday, December 13, 2021

Struggling to lose weight

Hey, I am a 5 foot 2 female and I am currently about 129 lbs. Although I’m at a healthy BMI I would still like to lose some weight to feel better about myself and it might improve my health since I’ve been feeling very tired lately and have little energy. I don’t have a specific target to be honest. I would be happy just losing maybe 6-7 lbs.

I’m not really sure how to go about it because I’ve already cut down on alcohol and a lot of other stuff over the last few months and changed my diet quite radically from what it was like 5-6 months ago.

I also work as a bartender, it’s a very active job with very long hours. I occasionally go to the gym, about once a week, although I want to go more often.

I don’t know what to do anymore because I basically weight the same I did when I used to sit around in my room eating and playing video games all day. 🥲

Should I exercise more?

Should I just wait for longer to see a difference?

I don’t think restricting my diet much more is gonna work because that has only made me binge eat before. But if there’s any simple changes I can make to my diet I would be open to try.

submitted by /u/i-like-empanadas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rfy7xn/struggling_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...